As you are aware, on Friday, March 27th, North Carolina’s Governor issued a statewide “stay at home” order through April 29th in an effort to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. This order provides for essential businesses to continue operating while prioritizing social distancing measures.
Based on the information provided by the Governor’s order, Lane’s Contracting has been designated as an essential business supporting residential and commercial infrastructure.
While we will continue operating in order to provide the essential services customers in our area need during this time, we take the risks associated with the virus seriously. As such, we have taken intentional steps to enact measures and procedures to ensure the well-being of our employees and customers. Some of these measures and procedures include but are not limited to:
- Directing all employees to NOT come to work if they, or anyone in their household, has shown symptoms of the coronavirus such as body aches or a fever.
- Directing all employees to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival to work and throughout the day, while also utilizing hand sanitizer.
- Instituting extra cleaning procedures for worksites, company trucks, equipment, and materials.
- Instructing employees to practice social distancing.
In addition to those measures and procedures, we are also continuing to offer customers our quality services without having face-to-face interactions with our team. This includes:
- Free inspections without entering your home.
- Presentations and estimates over the phone or via Skype.
- Paperwork completed digitally or via fax.
- Work completed without face-to-face interactions.
If you have any additional questions about our services or operations during these COVID-19 restrictions, please do not hesitate to contact our office by calling (919) 631-6112 or by emailing email@example.com. Our goal is to err on the side of caution during this time, while also continuing to provide customers in our area the same high level services they have come to expect from us.
We are grateful for your continued trust in Lane’s Contracting during this difficult time.